A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Tanaka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tanaka
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tanaka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Tanaka, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanaka graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tanaka has 9 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Kimiko Tanaka MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane K. Tanaka practice?
- Dr. Diane Tanaka has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Tanaka practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Adolescent Specialists.