A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Timberlake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Timberlake, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Timberlake graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Timberlake has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Timberlake accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Diane M. Timberlake practice?
Dr. Diane Timberlake practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.