A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Timberlake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Timberlake
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Timberlake Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Timberlake, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Timberlake graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Timberlake has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Marie Timberlake MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane M. Timberlake practice?
- Dr. Diane Timberlake has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diane Timberlake practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.