A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Timms:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Timms is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Timms, DO, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Timms graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Timms has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Delisi Timms DO and FACOG is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Diane D. Timms practice?
- Dr. Diane Timms has 4 office locations.
Dr. Diane Timms practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cape May Court House, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Cape May Court House Obstetricians & Gynecologists.