A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Tsai is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsai
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tsai Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Tsai, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Tsai has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane C Tsai MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Diane C. Tsai practice?
- Dr. Diane Tsai has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Tsai practices Radiation Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Radiologists.