A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Tsai is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Tsai, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Tsai has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane C Tsai MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Diane C. Tsai practice?
- Dr. Diane Tsai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diane Tsai practices Radiation Oncology near Wailuku, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Wailuku Radiologists.