A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Tsai, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Tsai has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tsai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Diane C. Tsai practice?
Dr. Diane Tsai practices Radiation Oncology near Wailuku, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA and Fresno, CA.
See Wailuku Radiation Oncologists.