A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Von Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Von Stein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Von Stein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Von Stein graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Von Stein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane E Von Stein MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Diane E. Von Stein practice?
- Dr. Diane Von Stein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Diane Von Stein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Alpena, MI.
See Tulsa Surgeons.