A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Washington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Washington is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Washington
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Washington Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Washington graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Washington MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Diane Washington practice?
- Dr. Diane Washington has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Washington practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.