Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diane Wayne
Dr. Diane Wayne, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wayne is affiliated with University of Illinois Hospital, Northwestern Memorial Hospital and University of Chicago Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Diane Wayne has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Diane Wayne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Dr. Mary Gillam
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Chicago, IL 0 mi18
Dr. Anju Peters
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi24