1.5

There are much better doctors in Sonoma Valley than Diane Weissman. show details There are much better doctors in Sonoma Valley than Diane Weissman.
Mar 20th, 2013

Minus 0 if I could. It has been a little while since I saw this doctor but she irritated me enough to take the time to write this so here it goes. I went in because I had an ear infection or so I thought. Dr. Weissman diagnosed accurately, said I had just allergies not an ear infection. Great. It took her under a minute to diagnose so I thought I could ask about an unrelated question about cholesterol screening and one other minor thing. She told me to go to the lab to get bloodwork and gave me the form. Great. We are now going into minute two. One last question and she interrupted and said she really was running late and did not have time to answer any other question. I was in shock. I understand doctors have a schedule to follow but my appt time was alotted at least 15 mins and we did not even take three minutes!! I left and found another great doctor, Dr. Mishra who had another 3 mins to spare lol. I since then have Kaiser due to my work but I just had to say there are better doctors out there than Dr. Diane Weissman. If you care about your health or more importantly need a doctor to seem a little concerned, do not go to this doctor she is terrible. I took the lab paperwork she gave me and tore it up then I found Dr. Subhash Mishra. Not that she would remember she gave it to me. I never heard from her again.

Nice Man! Good Doctor! show details Nice Man! Good Doctor!
by Citysearch User on Jan 26th, 2006 on insiderpages.com

I was a patient of Dr Koidas for years. He is a wonderfully nice man!He`s a good doctor, listens well and gives each patient the time they ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com