A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. B Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. B Wells is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. B Wells, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Wells has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. B Diane Wells MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. B D. Wells practice?
- Dr. B Wells has 1 office location.
Dr. B Wells practices Internal Medicine near Spencer, IN.
See Spencer Internists.