A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane West is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane West, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. West has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane C West MD is a female Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Diane C. West practice?
- Dr. Diane West has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diane West practices Urology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX.
See Arlington Urologists.