Dr. Diane West Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Diane West?

A fine doctor to have.

Posted on February 25th, 2017

If you expect a serious medical practitioner, Dr. West is ideal. If you seek cuddling, see a therapist. She has always taken the time to discuss my questions and concerns. Dr. West might seem a bit severe, until you have the patience to just listen to her, then she will listen to you. No other doctor has ever called me in person, to answer a written question I left with her receptionist. Dr. West is rare and really does care; as patients seem to either love or hate her.

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

No bedside manner at all, the fact is this doctor is rude, aggressive attitude, does not listen, talks over you making you feel less than!!!! BEWARE FOR YOUR OWN HEALTH!!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT DOCTORS TOOK AN OATH TO DO NO HARM???????!!!!!!!!!

Posted on August 14th, 2016

Very thorough

Dr West Best doctor to work with if you like to be belittled.............

Posted on July 26th, 2016

Dr West is extremely rude and overbearing. I believe that her medical knowledge is good, but I cannot work with her due to her "bedside manner."

Disrespectful, Rude, Not Helpful and Unwilling to act like a caring professional

Posted on July 7th, 2016

First time I came in she was rude and talked to me like a 5 year old and I tried to give the benefit of the doubt..Second time showed me that this doctor is disrespectful and not willing to give her patients the time of day. I was given a print out with a guess to what I may have - not explaining what it means, the medication dose, side affects, long term how itll affect me ? I tried to ask questions like a concerned patient but Dr West just got mad and abrupt towards me, walking me out suggesting I find another doctor. It is sad that this supposed to be someone you can react out to for help, answers and reassurance and SHE DID NOT GIVE ANY OF THOSE. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!

Posted on December 1st, 2015

DON'T GO HERE. She's horrible. Dr. Dan French was the doctor I Transfered to and after seeing how he treated me in comparison to the way she did, I was appalled by her lack of compassion, sympathy, and bedside manner. I was just a paycheck with kidney stones to her

Best urologist

Posted on November 10th, 2015

I have the greatest respect for this doctor . She is very concerned about my case . Office staff is always pleasant and caring .. I drive a long way just to see her.

Posted on September 25th, 2015

When i first went here, before any scans had been done, i was scheduled for a cystoscopy (a camera in the urethra) for kidney stones symptoms. Thats about as invasive as it gets and before i even had an xray or ct scan. Close to the second month of my nightmare , i called the office and the fact that I was bleeding with kidney stones was a joke to the nurse staff when I called in to ask a question about it. For two weeks, I had to wear a panty liner because of this and the nurse told me it was because I was either urinating on myself or from it being my time of the month. For one, I'm 20 years old and don't have a problem with my bladder and second, I'm on mirena so it had been over a year since I had last menstrated. It was impossible to even get a hold of a doctor while this was going on and multiple calls ended in me talking to the same nurse. It took me 7 weeks to pass the stones and I had to get on chemotherapy level nausea medication because I was vomiting up to 12 times a day. I wouldn't go back here if you paid me.

Excellent Urologist. Very through. Dr. West is in the top 10% of the best.

Posted on February 23rd, 2014

I understand how some patiants may not agree or may disagree and this is your choice. I have seen as many as three other Urologist and Dr. West is as good as those other men if not more detailed than other surgeons. Never judge a doctor on your first visit.

I will never see this doctor again.

Posted on June 17th, 2012

Wait for at least 30min to see her for less than 10 min. Give me a conclusion before doing any test and didn't tell me anything about why this happened. Prescribed me some medicine which make my situation worse. I will never see this doctor again.

Posted on October 4th, 2011

Dr West was very wonderful.

Best Urologist & Office Yet

Posted on May 24th, 2011

I have had a series of terrible experiences with several urologists including wrong kidney surgery, painful misdiagnosis, and grouchy MD's. Because I didn't act like I was in pain with my high pain tolerance, no one believed how ill I was. I was referred to Dr. West by my insurance company and am extremely happy with her and her staff. They took my problem seriously, helped find a solution, and I am now pain free and have kidneys functioning at a high level. Thank you Dr. West!