A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Woodall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Woodall, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodall graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Woodall has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
- Methodist Central Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Lynn Woodall MD is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane L. Woodall practice?
- Dr. Diane Woodall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Diane Woodall practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Germantown Pediatricians.