A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Zardain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zardain
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Zardain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Zardain, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zardain graduated from Universidad Anahuac, Huixquilucan.
Dr. Zardain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kell West Regional Hospital
- United Regional Health Care System - South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Heinis Zardain MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane H. Zardain practice?
- Dr. Diane Zardain has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Zardain practices Family Medicine near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Primary Care Doctors.