A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Zardain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zardain
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zardain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Zardain, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zardain graduated from Universidad Anahuac, Huixquilucan.
Dr. Zardain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kell West Regional Hospital
- United Regional Health Care System - South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Heinis Zardain MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane H. Zardain practice?
- Dr. Diane Zardain has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Zardain practices Family Medicine near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Family Physicians.