A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianna Bastian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dianna Bastian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dianna Bastian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bastian graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bastian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital NM
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dianna Maria Bastian MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dianna M. Bastian practice?
- Dr. Dianna Bastian has 1 office location.
Dr. Dianna Bastian practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.