A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianna Brogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dianna Brogan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dianna Brogan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brogan graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brogan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Porter Memorial Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brogan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dianna W. Brogan practice?
Dr. Dianna Brogan practices Pediatrics near Valparaiso, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Portage, IN.
See Valparaiso Pediatricians.