A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianna Chooljian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chooljian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chooljian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dianna Chooljian, MD, MPH, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chooljian graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Chooljian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital M.C.
- Long Beach Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dianna Chooljian MD, MPH, and PHD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Dianna Chooljian practice?
- Dr. Dianna Chooljian has 1 office location.
Dr. Dianna Chooljian practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near La Quinta, CA.
See La Quinta Radiologists.