A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianna Chooljian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chooljian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chooljian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dianna Chooljian, MD, MPH, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chooljian graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Chooljian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital M.C.
- Long Beach Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dianna Chooljian MD, MPH, and PHD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Dianna Chooljian practice?
- Dr. Dianna Chooljian has 1 office location.
Dr. Dianna Chooljian practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near La Quinta, CA.
See La Quinta Radiologists.