A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dianna Chooljian, MD, PHD, MPH is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chooljian graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chooljian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chooljian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dianna Chooljian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dianna Chooljian practice?
Dr. Dianna Chooljian practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cypress, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Long Beach Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deana Chooljian, Dr. Deanna Chooljian, Dr. Deanne Chooljian, Dr. Deena Chooljian, Dr. Diana Chooljian, Dr. Diane Chooljian