A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianna Chooljian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dianna Chooljian, MD, MPH, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chooljian graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Chooljian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dianna Chooljian MD, MPH, and PHD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Dianna Chooljian practice?
- Dr. Dianna Chooljian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dianna Chooljian practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Long Beach Radiologists.