Dr. Dianna Curtis MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

December 3rd, 2015
The worst bedside manner I have ever had the misfortune to experience. I only saw her the morning after my c-section because she was on the rotation. I'm still mad at myself that I didn't make a formal complaint about her.

February 14th, 2014
The Best
Dr Curtis is wonderful she has cared for me my entire pregnancy! I trust her and her staff they are warm,friendly and have taken wonderful care of me! I will continue to see her for many yesrs

February 16th, 2013
Patient Care
Dr. Curtis is an amazing doctor. She is polite, professional, thorough, and has an excellent bedside manner. I couldn't ask for a nicer doctor.

June 14th, 2011
Delivered my baby, however, I never met her until my last push. I had to look her picture up on the website to see who it was that actually delivered my baby! She never came back to my room to check on me. I'm going with an entirely different group of doctors for my next baby.

February 19th, 2011
dr. curtis
very professional , courteous, intelligent, caring. I cant say enough wonderful things about her. I would recommend her to anyone and honestly I have. cb

January 5th, 2011
so difficult to get an appointment
I am 15 weeks pregnant and for 2 months i have been trying to see the doctor. Twice the office called and rescheduled.. I think a pregnant woman should be able to see her doctor atleast once in TWO months.

August 6th, 2009
Compassionate
Dr. Curtis is my OB/GYN and I can't say enough great things about her and her nurse! They are a great team who will give you the best care there is! She gives you, the patient everything you deserve as a patient. Professionalism, kindness, great bedside manner to name a few. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!!

July 17th, 2009
Dr. Curtis is a very compassionate doctor who will take the time that's needed with you. She is my ob/gyn Dr. and having issues in pregnancy i'm quite familiar with her and her staff. They were wonderful through the whole process. I would highly recommend her to anyone that was considering pregnancy.

June 30th, 2009
WONDERFUL
Great bedside manor, caring, considerate of your feelings and concerns, spends time with you, treats you as a person not just another patient, educated and knowledgeable in her field. Her nurse is wonderful as well, very prompt on returning calls, takes time to answer any questions, and always smiles! This is the team you want if your having a baby, she is the BEST in the Roanoke Valley! You are her top priority when in her care, and your treated with kindness and respect. To the previous blogger, your crazy!!! NO DR> wants to preform a c-section, you need to get back on your meds!

May 29th, 2009
Patient
Dr. Curtis was the doctor on call and performed a c-section after I was attempting a VBAC. As soon as she came on call she was determined to perform a c-section because she does not believe in VBACs. During surgery while I was on the operating table she said "this is one of the hardest surgeries I have ever performed, had it been any later in the day, I wouldn't have been able to do this. You have so much scar tissue you shouldn't have any more children. Then my son was born and was not breathing and sent to NICU where he was given 3 days to live or die. She sent me out of the operating room and never gave me pain medication. I begged the nurses and sent my husband looking for the doctor to prescribe pain medication but she was not to be found. I called my doctor at home asking for pain medication. A LONG time later I did finally receive something. Dr. Curtis did not check on me for days. When she did come to my room she didn't instruct me what I should do after having a c-section (don't walk up steps, no driving for 2 weeks), she told me it was my fault that my baby was in NICU because I had been in labor for so long. He had aspirated meconium (bowel movement) and there was NO evidence of that before the c-section. Inhalation of the meconium can be caused by c-sections! Then she accosted by husband alone and told him that it was his fault as well and he forced me to labor for so long. Luckily, my son recovered. But I hope NOONE has to experience what I did with this unprofessional and uncaring doctor.

January 26th, 2017