Dr. Dianna Ferguson MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

January 7th, 2015
I had this doctor when I was with the Screen Actors Guild. She is a great doctor. Very firm and very caring. I am now on Medicare and was wondering if she takes this.

January 19th, 2011
I saw her for my annual physical and pap smear, and it was an unpleasant & uncomfortable experience. She waltzed into the room without knocking or checking while I was undressing, then left me there on the table waiting a couple of times and walked out of the room. She came back in with a nurse, in full conversation with her, not paying attention to me. She never asked me if the nurse could attend and just had me spread my legs while still talking to her. The nurse had no business being in the room, she just stood there and stared. I felt like I was putting on a show and wanted to run out. In my 25 years of having pap smears & exams, I've never had a second person in the room. It's already unpleasant enough, and you feel very vulnerable, and most women understand this. I wish I had said something but in the moment it's hard to question the doctor's authority. They should know best, right?The whole experience was unpleasant. The doctor and the nurse were inconsiderate and disrespectful, and didn't seem to care much. Will never see her again.

March 16th, 2010
Dr. Ferguson is great
I've been going to Dr. Ferguson for 3 years now and I really like her. I've never had to wait more than 10-15 minutes to see her, she takes the time to answer all my questions and she's been able to fit me in on short notice the couple of times I was sick and needed to be seen on short notice. I think she's a great doctor and I highly recommend her.

December 15th, 2016