A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianna Mak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Mak graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Mak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dianna Mung-Fung Mak DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dianna M. Mak practice?
- Dr. Dianna Mak has 1 office location.
Dr. Dianna Mak practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Primary Care Doctors.