A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianna Mak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mak
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Mak Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Mak graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Mak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dianna Mung-Fung Mak DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dianna M. Mak practice?
- Dr. Dianna Mak has 1 office location.
Dr. Dianna Mak practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Family Physicians.