A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianna Mak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Mak graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Mak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dianna M. Mak practice?
Dr. Dianna Mak practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Family Physicians.