A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianna Milewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dianna Milewicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dianna Milewicz, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Marfan Syndrome
- Medical Genetics
- Multiple Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Milewicz graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Milewicz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dianna M Milewicz MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Dianna M. Milewicz practice?
- Dr. Dianna Milewicz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dianna Milewicz practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Geneticists.