A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianna Norman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norman
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Norman Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Norman graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Norman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
- Sharp Chula Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dianna Lee Norman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dianna L. Norman practice?
- Dr. Dianna Norman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dianna Norman practices Family Medicine near Jamul, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Spring Valley, CA.
See Jamul Family Physicians.