A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianna Norman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norman
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Norman Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Norman graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Norman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
- Sharp Chula Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dianna Lee Norman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dianna L. Norman practice?
- Dr. Dianna Norman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dianna Norman practices Family Medicine near Jamul, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Spring Valley, CA.
See Jamul Family Physicians.