Dr. Dianna Osborn Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

Dissatisfied

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 6th, 2009

Horrible Doctor

Dr. Osborn misdiagnosed me and it almost cost me my life. She was extremely rude not only to me but also my mother. She barely glanced at me while I was in the emergency room, my theory is that because I wasn't bleeding profusely or having a heartattack she had no time for me. Even though she has 18 years experience she missed the blood clots in my lungs, thank goodness a nurse practitioner with a lot less experience diagnosed me correctly and got me help. If you see Dr. Osborn in the E.R. I would ask for a different doctor....it could be the difference between life and death.

August 8th, 2016