Dr. Dianna Yan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dianna Yan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

February 28th, 2015

Orders Experimental Lab Tests Not Covered by Insurance

She told us that she has ordered regular work ups for habitual miscarriage and that all those should be covered by our insurance. To our shock, we got this bill from the lab and apparently, all that she has ordered were considered experimental. We tried to call the billing staff in her office to explain but after having waited for a long time, we got a rude staff named Wendy tell us "Don't waste our time. Don't call us again. I don't have time to talk to you about insurance codes". She said all that without ever hearing our explanation. Then she hanged up on us. We called again because we thought that hanging up on clients must have been a mistake. But she did it again to our shock. Now we are stuck with big medical bills because this doctor doesn't know what is covered by the insurance or not. What's worse is the billing staff who is just the rudest person. We will never go back to this doctor.

May 24th, 2013

Horriable Doctor EVER.

I went to see her for the first time, i don't think she deserve to be doctor. She is extremely rude. She charges too much money. She has no sense of humor. she asked me to laid me down to test, during the procedures she asked me to do the baby test and asked me to get off and pay first before she performs baby test. Can u believe she made me to dress up and go the cashier and pay? I was not rude to her I just told her that I don’t need baby test. Also, her office is really dirty especially patient check up room. I don’t recommend her to anyone.

August 18th, 2011

Excellent knowledge and diagnosis, awful staff!

Basically, that's it--If you can endure dealing with the incompetent, discourteous staff who fail to deliver messages to the doctor when requested, Dr. Dianna Yan does know her stuff and is kind if you are kind.

April 16th, 2011

Unfriendly Staff

March 29th, 2011

Try your best to avoid her

She is absolutely the worst doctor I've ever seen. Very long wait time, and she is even late for the office hour. Also, she is very impatient with you, not willing to answer your questions just ask you to come back visit more. To me, she just want to make money and doesn't care about the patients at all.

November 9th, 2010

Awful doctor - worst I've been to

I took my wife to this place because we were new in town, the office was close, and we were able to get an appointment at a convenient time. The first indication that something was wrong was the receptionist rolled her eyes when I told her I had BCBS insurance. She was EXTREMELY rude, and the doctor wasn't any better. The doctor asked very few questions, and Stay away from this place.

February 6th, 2010

Nightmare

The cold and rude service is only the beginning. Dianna Yan is condescending and always too busy for you. She also orders lab tests without permission, which results in large unexpected lab bills. Avoid this rude and unprofessional place at all costs.

January 8th, 2009

The receptionist is rude. No smiling at all time. It makes you feel very uncomfortable. She hung your phone up anytime she wants.

October 6th, 2008

Bad Experience with Assistant Staff

The receptionist is rude, and just making an appointment, not pleasant. The office appearance is not impressive at all, cheap look and darkness makes patient depressing.

December 29th, 2015