A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianne Barnard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dianne Barnard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dianne Barnard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnard graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Barnard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dianne Barnard MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dianne Barnard practice?
- Dr. Dianne Barnard has 6 office locations.
Dr. Dianne Barnard practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Fultondale, AL and Sylacauga, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Cardiologists.