A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianne Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dianne Cooper is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dianne Cooper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Cooper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- Kell West Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dianne Margaretjohnson Cooper MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Dianne M. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Dianne Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dianne Cooper practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Internists and Wichita Falls Rheumatologists.