A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianne Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dianne Cooper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dianne Cooper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Cooper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- Kell West Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dianne Margaret Cooper MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Dianne M. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Dianne Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Dianne Cooper practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Internists and Wichita Falls Rheumatologists.