A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianne Elfenbein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dianne Elfenbein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Elfenbein graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Elfenbein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dianne S Elfenbein MD is a female Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dianne S. Elfenbein practice?
- Dr. Dianne Elfenbein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dianne Elfenbein practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, MA and Chesterfield, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians.