A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianne Farley-Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farley-Jones
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farley-Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dianne Farley-Jones, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Farley-Jones graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Farley-Jones has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Orem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dianne Farley-Jones MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dianne Farley-Jones practice?
- Dr. Dianne Farley-Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Dianne Farley-Jones practices Family Medicine near Lehi, UT.
See Lehi Primary Care Doctors.