A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianne Georgian-Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dianne Georgian-Smith is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dianne Georgian-Smith, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Georgian-Smith graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Georgian-Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dianne N Georgian-Smith MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dianne N. Georgian-Smith practice?
- Dr. Dianne Georgian-Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dianne Georgian-Smith practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.