A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianne Higgins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dianne Higgins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dianne Higgins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Higgins graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Higgins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dianne Lory Higgins MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dianne L. Higgins practice?
- Dr. Dianne Higgins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dianne Higgins practices Family Medicine near Incline Village, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Reno, NV.
See Incline Village Family Physicians.