A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianne Hotmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dianne Hotmer is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dianne Hotmer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Hotmer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hotmer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hotmer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dianne D. Hotmer practice?
Dr. Dianne Hotmer practices Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Gynecology near Kennett Square, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Downingtown, PA and Exton, PA.
See Kennett Square Internists, Kennett Square Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Kennett Square Oncologists.