A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianne Hubbard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dianne Hubbard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dianne Hubbard, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hubbard graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hubbard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dianne Hubbard MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dianne Hubbard practice?
- Dr. Dianne Hubbard has 1 office location.
Dr. Dianne Hubbard practices Pediatrics near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Pediatricians.