A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianne Jacobetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dianne Jacobetz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobetz graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Jacobetz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacobetz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dianne R. Jacobetz practice?
Dr. Dianne Jacobetz practices Pediatrics near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Pediatricians.