A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianne Jacobetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dianne Jacobetz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobetz graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Jacobetz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dianne R Jacobetz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dianne R. Jacobetz practice?
- Dr. Dianne Jacobetz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dianne Jacobetz practices Pediatrics near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA.
See Bethlehem Pediatricians.