A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianne Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dianne Johnson, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dianne Flowers Johnson MD is a female Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Dianne F. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Dianne Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dianne Johnson practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Pathologists.