Dr. Dianne Mckenzie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dianne Mckenzie?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Dianne Mckenzie?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 22nd, 2016

Dr. McKenzie is fantastic!

I feel extremely blessed to have her Dr. McKenzie as our Pediatrician. Dr. McKenzie and her staff are welcoming, passionate, and well educated in their field. I feel as if I am part of a family and not just a patient. I recommend Dr. McKenzie to all of my friends because I know they'll be in good hands! These are my people.

May 31st, 2016

A Blessing

I’m new to the area and was referred to Dr. Lackan- McKenzie by neighbor. I could never thank her enough for referring me. She took the time to listen to me and explained everything that was going on with my daughters constipation issues. Dr. Lackan- McKenzie knew exactly what was going on. She gave us some recommendations to start trying and not a single one involved taking additional meds. By the time we came back for a follow-up my daughter was doing much better. She was able to help us and take our worries away. First I can't thank God enough, I do believe things happen for a reason and I believe there was a reason why I was referred to her. I am very happy to be a patient of hers it’s a true blessing. She is so compassionate, caring, understanding and her staff is so nice. I recommend her to anyone who needs a pediatrician. She's the best.

April 4th, 2016

Dr. McKenzie is a wonderful

Dr. McKenzie is a wonderful, caring doctor. We are grateful that we were accepted our kids into her practice. She takes time to make sure we understand the what is going on and what she is doing to treat the issues at hand. Sometimes I feel like we are overreacting by going in but she always puts our mind at ease.

February 25th, 2016

Caring Doctor

So happy we found Dr. McKenzie! She truly cares for my kids. Dr. McKenzie is loving Dr. but she doesn't take chances, she is loves my kids and makes sure they are taken care of. If I'm concerned as a mother she will take the time to listen to me. Such a blessing in our life.

August 2nd, 2015

Great Doctor who loves and cares!!!!

I can’t agree with any of the negative review left below and wanted to let people know my experience with Dr. McKenzie. We have been with Dr. McKenzie for over five years and she has taken care of both of our children since birth. It was because of a friends recommendation I went to her. Since then I’ve had other friends who see Dr. McKenzie and one sees Dr. Hoving. They all love their Doctors. She loves my kids and does everything to take care of them. Not once have we ever been offended by her “tone”. If things are serious she will let us know but I’ve never been offended. She knows what she is talking about and her #1 concern is for my kids! I’m sorry you had a bad experience and hopefully you found someone that you like and is taking wonderful care of your kids. I’m just thrilled she is taking care of my kids!

May 5th, 2015

Never again.

Had a recent appointment and was very disappointed in how we were treated. We were sent in for a very expensive test that was not necessary until it was monitored a little longer, and though it was on his record, almost got sent again. The results were faxed the day of the test and she still didn't look at it. I understand, doctors are very very busy people, but this was over a month ago. When we go in, we feel like all she is there for is money. Sadly I am not alone in feeling this way, after speaking with other mothers, many feel the same and I was even warned by a few to avoid this office. We also had a rough bump where we became offended by her tone, and how she spoke to my husband. Unfortunately the other staff are absolutely amazing! wish we could take them with us to the new pedi!

December 24th, 2011

Great Doctor

Dr. Lackan saved my son's life, enough said.

August 29th, 2011

Dr. Lackan-McKenzie is wonderful!!!

Dr. Lackan-McKenzie is wonderful!!! I love the way she takes care of my children. She is very thorough, and doesnt assume or leave anything up to chan ...

November 12th, 2010

Caring and loving Dr.

Dr. Lackan has been a God send for me and my family. A good Dr. that cares about our family!

June 21st, 2010