Dr. Dianne Martin MD Patient Reviews

• Infectious Disease Fremont, CA

4.9

February 7th, 2016
Listens and Cares
Awesome caring doctor. LISTENS TO YOU! I would recommend her to anyone, young or old.

January 27th, 2016
Dr. Martin is a most exceptional doctor...caring and compassionate as well as astute and wise.

June 19th, 2015
FAB
Dr. Martin is the most attentive Dr, that I have ever experianced. She has been my doctor for so many years I can't remember how many, I don't know how she is able to do what she does, on such a efficiant manner. If it is needed she will refer as needed. My husband and I appreciate her and her wonderful staff.

January 31st, 2014
One in a million
Dr. Martin is the doctor you wish everyone could have. She is compassionate, kind, caring, knowledgeable and helpful beyond belief. She treats the whole person, not just the single ache, pain or injury. Dr. Martin truly cares about her patients like no other doctor I've known. You feel like you are her only patient, her only concern. She provides outstanding medical care for which she is constantly recognized by her patients and her peers. She has a heart of gold!

November 13th, 2012
I've gone to dr martin for about 8 years and seen hundreds of doctors for my condition. by far, Dr martin is the best dr I've ever had in my life. She spends as much time as i need and i can tell she cares for me like no other dr. she follows up on things shortly after and is always willing to address all my needs. i love dr martin. i would highly recommend her to anyone.

June 6th, 2012
Top HIV/Aids Doctor in Fremont
After being diagnosed positive and seeing other Doctors in Fremont I found Dr. Martinto be warm, caring and informative.Something lacking in other Doctors.She takes the time to listen and explain. Offers options demonstrates that she caresabout individuals. A rare find!