A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianne Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dianne Martin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dianne Martin, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dianne K Martin MD and PHD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dianne K. Martin practice?
- Dr. Dianne Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dianne Martin practices Psychiatry near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Psychiatrists.