A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianne Petrone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dianne Petrone is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dianne Petrone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrone graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Petrone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dianne Lynn Petrone MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Dianne L. Petrone practice?
- Dr. Dianne Petrone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dianne Petrone practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Rheumatologists.