Internists, Rheumatologist
2929 N Central Expy
Ste 225
Richardson, TX 75080
972-234-3001
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Doctor, Staff  |  show details
by Marsha Johnson on Dec 10th, 2013

I'm wondering if we are all talking about the same place. My wait time is no more than 3 minutes and Dr. Petrone's staff is wonderful. I love the phlebotemist and everyone is very caring. With the exception of one time where there was a prescription mixup, I've had no problems. She is 200% better than my last rheumatologist.

Mar 28th, 2013

The worst experience ever. Very uncaring place....Stay away if you can !

Feb 28th, 2013

OMG....You need to stay away from this place. Terrible service and the staff are very rude and unprofessional. Believe me...it is bad.

Feb 20th, 2013

Very Unprofessional. Staff needs to be replaced. Stay away from this place if you can help it.

Feb 11th, 2013

I agree with Jan 30th review....You want to stay away. Very unprofessional

Feb 11th, 2013

She really helped me a lot but the wait time was frustrating.

Jan 30th, 2013

Dr. Petrone needs to hire polite and professional individals for her staff because what she has now is a pathetic mess. Pam in the Business Office is one of the most inconsiderate and rude individals I have ever encountered as was The office manager ( Andy I believe is his name. )

Nov 5th, 2012

Excellent doctor with awesome bedside manner would highly recommend her to new patients.

|  Great Rheumatologist!  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2012

Dr Petrone is very smart and great at diagnosing. I went to her for a second opinion after 18 months with another Rheumatologist I just wasn't getting better. She knew right off the bat what was going on with me, did appropriate tests to confirm it and got me on treatment and feeling better within a couple months. Has been very attentive since then, catching a couple other issues that have come up before they developed into real problems.

|  Dr Petrone is fantastic but her scheduling staff..  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2010

leave a lot to be desired. They give out wrong appt. times and then blame the patient. They say they will call back with an answer to the mistake and never do call back to reschedule. But I will put up with almost anything to have Dr. Petrone as my physician.