A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianne Quibell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dianne Quibell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dianne Quibell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quibell graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Quibell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dianne Carole Quibell MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dianne C. Quibell practice?
- Dr. Dianne Quibell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dianne Quibell practices Internal Medicine near Wellesley Hills, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Internists.