Feb 7th, 2014

She has a very holistic and consultative approach that makes me feel comfortable and understood. She can break down complex medical issues in a way that’s logical and easy to follow. She’s extremely thorough and is the best physician I’ve ever had by far. I strongly recommend her.

Feb 4th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Quibell's for many years and I regard Dr. Quibell as being in the highest class of physicians. I am a difficult patient in terms of treating due to adverse reactions to many drug therapies and Dr. Quibell has always come up with something that works. Her empathy, caring and devotion to her patients knows no end. I have nothing but sincere appreciation and respect for Dr. Quibell and her incredible medical skills.

Smarlipo show details Smarlipo
Aug 12th, 2012

She toke advantage of my poor english, and lied to me, saying the was a president of the laser lipo, and that she was the best, because she used to "teach all of the other doctors". She promissed that I was going to get a flat tummy, while after the procedure was done, every follow up, she saw i was very unhappy, and started to change everything she had "promissed" before using the excuse that "I" missundertood everything she said.Well... It was the dirtiest $3.500 she has ever made..

The very best of the best show details The very best of the best
Jul 2nd, 2012

This is the most empathic, attentive and thorough physicians I have ever had. She is intelligent, warm and quite competent - I highly recommend her to anyone looking for comprehensive health care by a gifted and caring clinician.

Greatest Doc Ever! show details Greatest Doc Ever!
Jul 8th, 2010

She is the best doctor. Always takes great care of me and seems to really CARE.

excellent show details excellent
Jun 7th, 2010

the way medicine should be. she's professional, smart and has great bedside manners when giving medical care.

Unhappy... show details Unhappy...
Dec 15th, 2008

I pay a "members fee" annually to be part of Quibells paractice. I have been a patient for alomst 5 years. Its impossible to get an appointment (she is always 'out of town on buisness'). However, if you need botox she will ALWAYS be free (cash in her pocket)