A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianne Roland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dianne Roland is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dianne Roland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Roland graduated from University of Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Roland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- SkyRidge Medical Center - West Side Campus
- Hutcheson Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 12 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans