A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianne Sacco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dianne Sacco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sacco
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sacco Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dianne Sacco, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Lithotripsy
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacco graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Sacco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dianne E Sacco MD is a female Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dianne E. Sacco practice?
- Dr. Dianne Sacco has 1 office location.
Dr. Dianne Sacco practices Urology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Urologists.