A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianne Schlachter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dianne Schlachter, Ophthalmologist, Ophthalmic Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dianne Schlachter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlachter graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Schlachter has 19 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dianne M. Schlachter MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dianne M. Schlachter practice?
- Dr. Dianne Schlachter has 1 office location.
Dr. Dianne Schlachter practices Ophthalmology and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists and Southfield Plastic Surgeons.