A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianne Schubeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dianne Schubeck, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dianne Schubeck, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schubeck graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Schubeck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- MetroHealth Medical Center
- Metrealth System Medical Center
- Metrohealth System Medical Center OH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dianne E Schubeck MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dianne E. Schubeck practice?
- Dr. Dianne Schubeck has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dianne Schubeck practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.