A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianne Silvestri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dianne Silvestri, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Silvestri graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Silvestri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dianne L Silvestri MD is a female Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Dianne L. Silvestri practice?
- Dr. Dianne Silvestri has 1 office location.
Dr. Dianne Silvestri practices Dermatology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Dermatologists.