A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianne Silvestri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dianne Silvestri, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Silvestri graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Silvestri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silvestri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 7 plans