A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianne Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dianne Thompson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dianne Thompson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Thompson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Medical Center Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dianne Britzmann Thompson MD is a female Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Dianne B. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Dianne Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Dianne Thompson practices Dermatology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Dermatologists.