A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianne Trudell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dianne Trudell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trudell
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dianne Trudell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Trudell graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Trudell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dianne Kay Trudell MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Dianne K. Trudell practice?
- Dr. Dianne Trudell has 1 office location.
Dr. Dianne Trudell practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Internists and Flint Rheumatologists.