Cardiologist (heart)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Excellent Diagnostician  |  show details
Dec 11th, 2014

Dr Zwicke ordered the right diagnostics and determined I had an ASD right away. Had I not sought a second opinion from her I am afraid I would be pretty sick right now. She and her staff are very thorough compassionate and knowledgeable.

|  show details
Nov 19th, 2014

THIS DOCTOR DOES NOT HAVE A CARE IN THE WORLD. I SEEN THIS DOCTOR ONLY ONCE BUT HAD SEVERAL APPOINTMENTS. UPON ARRIVAL, I WAS TOLD THAT SHE WAS SEEING OTHER PATIENTS. I WAS SHOCKED. I MADE OTHER APPOINTMENTS BUT COULD ONLY SEE SARA. I HAVE A BAD HEART SO I WAS TOLD, I CAN ONLY SEE HER WHEN NEEDED. I CALLED A FEW WEEKS AGO BECAUSE I WAS HAVING ISSUES WITH MY HEART, HER STAFF TOLD ME I WAS NO LONGER A PATIENT OF HERS. I ASKED WHY AND GOT NO ANSWERS. WAS TOLD TO FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR. I SAID IM HAVING CHEST PAINS THEY SAID WELL YOU ARE NOT HER PATIENT AND HAVE NOT BEEN SINCE WE SEEN YOU LAST YEAR, YET THEY KEEP FILLING MY SCRIPTS AND I STILL DONT HAVE A HEART DOCTOR. IS THIS EVEN LEGAL OR JUST ANOTHER WAY THIS DOCTOR IS MAKING MONEY THESE DAYS BY WRITING SCRIPTS... THIS IS SO SAD. THE STAFF WAS NICE. APPOINTMENTS WERE SET FAR, FEW, AND IN BETWEEN. THE DOCTOR WAS LIKE A GHOST, HERE TODAY, GONE TOMORROW. DURING THE ONE TIME I VISITED HER, SHE SEEM GOOD. ALTHOUGH SHE NEVER EXPLAINED TO ME WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH MY HEART. I HAD ANOTHER HEART DOCTOR PREVIOUSLY AND THAT'S WHY I WENT TO HER. I WAS TOLD THAT SHE IS A GOOD SPECIALIST, SO I TOOK A CHANCE. I GAMBLED AND I LOST. SHE WAS SUPPOSE TO TELL ME THAT ON THE NEXT VISIT BUT THAT NEVER HAPPENED. I'M SURE SHES A FINE DOCTOR BUT JUST NOT FOR ME

|  Poor provider  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2013

She did not take the time or the interest in my care. I continue to suffer because of her lack of effort.

|  The Best  |  show details
May 10th, 2011

I feel safe with Dr. Zwicke and her credencials. She is the best there is and well respected by her patients and her staff.It is no wonder she always has alot of patients and is well worth the small wait. I feel completely confident with her skills.