Dr. Dibe Martin MD Patient Reviews

• Maternal and Fetal Medicine Miami, FL

March 18th, 2017
Fantastic, attentive doctor !
Dr Martin has been absolutely fantastic! I'm pregnant with twins and also have gestational diabetes. She has been on top of the situation checking up on me constantly to make sure we get my numbers under control. She is very compassionate and caring. The staff are all very involved as well. Everyone always makes my husband and I feel comfortable and asking us how the pregnancy is going Ect. Aurora and Yoli are very attentive in the lab and very professional. They always take very good care of me. We know that we are getting the best health care out there. I would definitely recommend this doctor and her staff to anyone and everyone.

January 16th, 2017
A class act! Great knowledge and compassion. She took time and made me feel at ease.

January 1st, 2017
Dr. Martin took the time to listen. She was very knowledgeable and very precise in diagnosis.

September 2nd, 2016
People do not ever go to this office. The worst place to go. The doctor is nice, but her staff specially her NURSE is super rue. I had my genetic testing and they overcharge me. I had to call 23 times to get the results. They do not even sent the result to my OB. I had to ask for my medical record to give it to my OB. Please, do yourself a favor and do not go there. There are so many go offices in miami to put yourself to all that. I saw many patient complaining regarding the money. WOSRT PLACE!

July 14th, 2016
Dr. Martin made a difficult time easier.

March 28th, 2016
Great doctor..made me feel at ease during a difficult time...caring Doctor like no other

March 9th, 2016
I visited her as the Genetic "expert" portion of my pregnancy, my OBGYN was Dr. Molina. She was the most professional doctor I have ever met. She was attentive, informative, sweet, reassuring and smart. Basically someone you should have in your corner. 6 stars!

October 14th, 2015
Dr. Martin is amazing! She is incredibly kind, patient, knowledgeable, compassionate and technically superb. I was a 44 year old first time mom, and I can't imagine having a better doctor to help me through the process. Dr. Martin also has a fantastic staff, and it was always a pleasure to go to her office. I highly recommend her!

August 12th, 2015
Dr. Martin is the sweetest doctor who's treated me. Her softness is just what you need when going through a complicated pregnancy. She is a high experienced and more than a great doctor but first and foremost HUMAN when you need her. My whole family loves her! I would recommend her a thousand times!

January 23rd, 2015
In love with her
I know that there are not many reviews but I had to take the time to explain my genuine love for Dr. Martin! Not only has she always welcomed my family with open arms during every visit, she has made it a point to remember each and everyone of us as if we were apart of her own. I feel so safe in her hands and trust her talent, experience and gifting with my life. Dr. Martin is literally one of the best doctors I have ever known. The staff within this office is equally as supportive and perfect in leading the example for professionalism. I am surpassed happy to have kept my worries and concerns with them. The only problem is that I wish she could deliver my baby :)

January 21st, 2015
Extrodinary is an understatement.
Dr. Dibe Martin is absolutely the very best. Extremely knowledgeable, educated and understanding; she can find answers to questions and/or concerns one may have had. I cannot tell you how comfortable, safe and full trust I have in her. She is one you will not regret seeing, instead thankful you made the right decision for caring for you and your child safety.

January 19th, 2015
Amazing doctor and great staff!