Surgical Specialist, Hospice & Palliative Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. Yahoo.
Mar 17th, 2015

Dr. Kamps was wonderful. I was dealing with unexplained abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting for months and he was the first doctor to listen to my symptoms, not just look at test results. He suggested my gallbladder be removed, and I am finally feeling like myself again. Dr. Kamps truly takes the time to listen to his patients, and shows true empathy to their situation.

by A retired Muskegon physician. on May 12th, 2009

Dr. Kamps is an outstanding surgeon with excellent technical skills and superior judgement. Truly a doctor's doctor. His total concern is for the patient's welfare and his relations with the patient are open, honest and empathic.

by nanadaughn on Sep 27th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I recently had a total thyroidectomy that Dr. Rice performed. The surgery went without a single problem- I went home the next day without much pain. The nurses at Mercy Hospital and Dr. Rice with his office staff were absoultely first rate.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Nov 20th, 2006 on yahoo.com

I wish there was a rating less than awful!!!: Dr. Kamps has scared my family physically and emotionally for life. He attempted to perform a sugery that was completely out of his league of expertise and as a result I will live with the pain for the rest of

Read Full Review at yahoo.com